SNOWSHOE, HIKE, WALK...and REAL FOOD: "Soup, Sandwich, Tunes, Tales, and Trails"
Sunday, January 8th, 2012 at 10:00 am
10:00 am - 2:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays through Mud Season
Our trails are open to the public! Come and enjoy a self-guided stroll in the beautiful woods of Longhaul Farm. The Pavilion in the Woods welcomes you! Step inside for a warm beverage, delicious snack or hearty lunch of soup & sandwich by the woodstove. Your music and story-telling talents are welcome! Acoustic musicians and storytellers, bring along your musical instruments and talents to share with friends old and new.
* To enjoy our trails and the Pavilion the Woods, please dress warmly and bring your own gear (dust off those winter boots or snowshoes!)
* Follow us on Facebook for trail conditions & updates.
* Children under 15 welcome in the company of an adult.
* Coffee, Cocoa, Cider, & Tea available for purchase 10am - 2pm.
* Soup, Sandwich, & Snacks* at a la carte pricing 12pm – 2pm.
* BYO Flask ;-)